IELTS One Skill Retake Fee in Bangladesh, Terms & Conditions | The Next StepDecember 14, 2017
IELTS Reading Test OverviewOctober 3, 2023
IELTS is known as International English language testing system. There are two versions of IELTS-
- Academic- Students who wish to study abroad to an English speaking country have to take this proficiency test.
- General training – People who urge to work to an English speaking country have to take this kind of proficiency test.
IELTS contains 4 modules.
It has two test options.
Paper based and computer based. The one who is familiar with computing system and has a fast typing is encouraged to be sit for a computed based test. If not then go for the paper one.
First but foremost an individual have to go through a speaking test which will be held 2 or 4 days before the test depending on the slot and it usually takes 10 to 15 minutes for a video call or physical speaking one on one test.
Secondly, the 3 hour test contains 3 of the modules listening , reading & writing.
IELTS has few forms, for instance-
IELTS- Accepted & required by all of the top class universities and companies.
UKVI IELTS- This form of IELTS only needed for people going to United Kingdom for study & work purpose.
IELTS Life Skills- This form of IELTS only needed if you have family in outside country. This test is easy only contains 2 modules listening & speaking.
How to prepare for your IELTS
- Buy the official Cambridge book 11-18 for practicing. Remember University of Cambridge writes the questions of IELTS .
- If you vocabulary problem then buy the Cambridge vocabulary book.
- Do as much as mock tests as possible to learn and make mistakes. Afterwards learn from that mistake.
- Try come up with new content and ideas for speaking & writing.
- Brainstorming is also needed for all of the modules
- Consistency matters , therefore, practice everyday even it is for 1 hours but you have to do it everyday.